University of Auckland オークランド紹介
Auckland Harbor and Downtown
- Auckland is a Very Nice City
- It is Big (1.2 million people), but not too big!
- It is also very international, multi-cultural.
In the street, you will hear many different languages
・Lots of East Asians: Chinese, Koreans and of course, Japanese.
・Quite a lot of South Asians: Indians and Pakistanis.
・Quite a lot of Arabs
・About 15% of NZ population are Maori.
・There are white people too. Quite a lot of Europeans.
- Many nice coffee shops and restaurants (seafood is good)
- Lots of water, surrounded by the sea.
- BUT, there are lots of hills downtown.
Auckland University`s English Language Academy (ELA)