- Educational/Research Objectives and Policies
Educational/Research Objectives and Policies
Faculty of Sociology
- Provide the students with a wide range of general education courses.
- Provide enhanced “first-year experience” programs and “introductory education” programs.
- Provide sequential and systematic programs on specialized education courses.
- Provide the students with multifaceted perspective based specialized knowledge.
- Provide the students with seminars to integrate their general knowledge and practical skills.
- Provide specialized education courses emphasizing on career education and leadership education.
- Provide programs helping students to acquire qualifications.