Professor Yutaka Itoh
|Area and Subject Taught||Magnetism|
|Research Theme(s)||NMR/NQR studies of magnetism and superconductivity|
|Academic Degrees||Doctor of Science, University of Tokyo|
|Keywords for Research Field||NMR, NQR, magnetism, superconductivity|
|Office Phone Number||Not Public|
We study local symmetry, non-trivial quantum phenomena, and the dynamics in materials (lattice, spin, electronic systems) by pulsed NMR/NQR techniques. We are recently interested in frustration magnetism, ultra slow dynamics of superconductivity, broken site symmetry of minerals.
Notable Publications and Works in the Last Three Years
- Y. Itoh, T. Machi, and A. Yamamoto, "Ultraslow fluctuations in the pseduogap states of HgBa2CaCu2O6+d" Phys. Rev. B 95 (2017) 094501. [DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.95.094501]
- Y. Itoh, and M. Isobe, "Intrinsic proton NMR studies of Mg(OH)2 and Ca(OH)2" J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 85,(2016) 094602. [DOI: 10.7566/JPSJ.85.094602]
- Y. Itoh, " 23Na nuclear spin-lattice relaxation studies of Na2Ni2TeO6 " J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 84, 064714 (2015). [DOI: 10.7566/JPSJ.84.064714]
- Y. Muromachi, A. Okabayashi, D. Okada, T. Hara, and Y. Itoh, " Search for dark energy potentials in quintessence " Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys. (2015) 093E01.[DOI:10.1093/ptep/ptv115].
- Y. Itoh, " 7Li NMR Studies of LiCrO2 " J. Phys. Soc. Conf. Proc. 3 (2014) 014006/1-4. [DOI: 10.7566/JPSCP.3.014006]
- Y. Itoh, T. Machi, I. Yamada, M. Azuma, and M. Takano, "Cu NQR and NMR studies of optimally doped Ca2-xNaxCuO2Cl2," J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 82, 055001 (2013).[DOI: 10.7566/JPSJ.82.055001]