Professor Hidenori (Sobei) Oda
|Area and Subject Taught||Microeconomics|
|Research Theme(s)||Growth and Income Distribution Theory, Experimental Economics, Experimental Philosophy, Computability|
|Academic Degrees||Ph.D., University of Sussex|
|Keywords for Research Field||Multi-Sector Growth Theory, Logic, Experimental Economics, Economics Education, Neuroeconomics|
|Office Phone Number||Not Public|
- Many sections growth theory： I continue studying the economy that technology progresses non-proportionally, and consumer demand escalates non-proportionally …
- Logic： I can go ahead through formulation and the analysis of the human reasoning to think about one's thought system not only I think in one's thought system. …
- Experimental economics： I push forward an economic experiment with a school member and the young researcher of the science system liberal arts faculty of the non-member. …
- Economics education： I can go ahead through an effect of the economics education and development and the evaluation of the economics education teaching materials with a fellow worker and an apprentice of go to teach it to. …
- Experiment philosophy： I pushed forward interchange of experimental economics and the experiment philosophy and began a new experiment philosophy study.…
Notable Publications and Works
- Nicholas Feltovich, Atsushi Iwasaki and Sobei Oda (2012) “Payoff levels, loss avoidance, and equilibrium selection in games with multiple equilibria: an experimental study,” Economic Inquiry, <doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2011.00406.x>.
- Nariaki Nishino, Sobei H. Oda and Kanji Ueda (2011)“Bounded Rationality on Consumer Purchase Decisions and Product Diffusion under Network Externalities: A Study using Agent-based Simulation and Experiments with Human Subjects,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, 15(2), pp. 212-219.
- Yoshio Iida and Sobei H. Oda (2011) “Does Economics Education Make Bad Citizens? The Effect of Economics Education in Japan,” Journal of Education for Business, 86(4), pp.234-239.
- Yan Zhou and Sobei H. Oda (2011) "The Knobe Effect in Experimental Economics" presented at the 16th World Congress of the International Economic Association, Beijing,
- Sobei H. Oda (2007) “Formulating Non-proportionally Growing Economies: A Generalisation of Pasinetti's Analysis,” Bulletin of Political Economy, 1 (2), pp. 129-159.
- Mariko Yasugi and S. H. Oda (2002) “A note on the wise girls puzzle,” Economic Theory,vol.19, pp.145-156.”