Research Fields : Algebraic Number Theory
Degree:Doctor of Science (Hokkaido University)
Exercises in Algebra and Geometry I; Algebra A; Reading Texts in English; Advanced Studies in Mathematics I
- Modularity of deformations of residual modular Galois representations. [3)-1, 2]
- Structure of p-adic Hecke algebras on analytic families of p-adic modular forms.
- On Gouvêa's conjecture on controlling the conductor,
J. Number Theory 94 (2002), 90-102.
- On Gouvêa's conjecture in the unobstructed case,
J. Number Theory 99 (2003), 120-138.
- On the unobstructedness of the deformation problems of residual modular representations, Tokyo J. of Math. 27, No. 2 (2004), 443-455.