Research Fields :Potential Theory
Degree:Doctor of Science (Kyoto University)
Intoroduction to Mathematics in University, Calculus II-1, 2, Complex Analysis A,B, Basic Progaming, Advanced Studies I in Mathematics, Advanced Studies II in Mathematics 1, 2
Subjects of my researches are as follows
- Martin and Kuramoti boundaries of covering surfaces.
- Quasiregular mapping.
- Quasiconformal mappings and minimal Martin boundary of p-sheeted unlimited covering surfaces of the Complex plane, Kodai Math. J., 28(2005), 275-279
- Kuramochi boundary and harmonic functions with finite Dirichlet integral, Osaka J. Math., 41(2004), 1-17.
- Harmonic functions on finitely sheeted unlimited covering surfaces, J. Math. Soc. Japan, 15(2003), No.2, 323-334.
- Martin boundaries of unlimited covering surfaces, J. Analyse Math. , 80(2000), 55-72.
- Kuramochi boundary of unlimited covering surfaces, Analysis, 20(2000), 163-190.